When we reopen (currently scheduled for June 1, 2020), we recognize that it cannot be business as usual. With the coronavirus still circulating, it’s important to take measures to keep our clients and our staff safe and healthy.
What we’re doing
- All staff will wear protective masks.
- During sessions, we will not engage in casual conversation, to minimize droplets caused from speaking. Only necessary in-session conversation will occur.
- We will avoid handshakes and/or hugs.
- We will utilize a revised cancellation policy until further notice. There is no late-cancel fee if you need to cancel your appointment due to COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will utilize enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout the office and all treatment rooms.
- If your provider is experiencing symptoms, we will reschedule your appointment. This may result in some same-day cancellations, which are regrettable, but necessary for the health and safety of everyone.
- We will not utilize the waiting room, provide magazines, or a water/beverage station.
What you can do
All clients must adhere to these requirements to receive any service at Morning Sun Massage & Spa.
- Wear a mask throughout your visit, unless it interferes with the service you’re receiving (for example, you will not be required to wear a mask when facedown during a massage session). If you do not have a mask, we will provide a homemade mask for you.
- Stay in your car until we text, call, or come to get you.
- Wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitizer when entering and after your massage or service. We will provide hand sanitizer.
- No walk-in appointments.
- You must reschedule your appointment if:
- You are currently experiencing a fever, cough, sore throat, or any other COVID-19 symptoms (reschedule at least 14 days from the last date of symptoms).
- You have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms (reschedule for at least 14 days past the date of contact).
- You have been in close contact with someone who is infected with COVID-19 (reschedule for at least 14 days past the date of contact).
- Notify us as soon as possible if you develop symptoms and need to cancel your appointment. There is no penalty for cancellations even within 24 hours of your appointment, provided you call in advance and let us know you’re unable to come.
These guidelines and policies are subject to change as conditions change. We are closely following guidance from the Iowa Department of Public Health and will continue to do so.
Questions? Contact us or call 319-853-1210.