Booking and cancellations
- To minimize no-call/no-shows and late cancellations that prevent us from filling the slot with other clients, we request credit card information when you book an appointment online. Your card will not be charged when you book an appointment. Rest assured that our online booking provider, MindBody Online, is a PCI-compliant vendor.
- Please provide 24-hour notice for cancellations. Cancellations without sufficient notice may be charged to your credit card or deducted from your gift card. There is no late-cancel fee if you need to cancel your appointment at any point prior to the appointment due to COVID-19 symptoms. If you were charged for a late cancellation or no-call/no-show and feel extenuating circumstances were at play (e.g., illness or emergency), please contact us.
- Same-day and walk-in appointments are sometimes available. Book same-day appointments online or contact us by phone.
- If you are using a promotion or discount (e.g., New Client Special), select that option when booking online (or mention it in the comments). If you book by phone or in person, the promotion must be mentioned when booking; alternatively, you can let your service provider know at the time of payment. We cannot apply promotions or provide refunds after your purchase is complete.
During your appointment
- Your appointment start time indicates the beginning of your time “on the table.” To get the most out of your massage, and to ensure you receive every minute of relaxation, you should plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early (if you’re a first-time client, please arrive 15 minutes prior). Late arrivals will result in a shortened session so as not to inconvenience our other clients. If your late arrival results in a shortened session, your session fee cannot be discounted or reduced.
- Morning Sun Massage & Spa is a place of peace and relaxation. Please turn your cell phone to Do Not Disturb or vibrate when entering the studio.
- Please mention any medical conditions or concerns that you might have when booking your appointment and/or during your pre-massage consultation, including pregnancy.
- Professional draping is used for privacy and the only area left uncovered is the area being worked on. You may disrobe to your own comfort level. At no time will you be naked in front of your therapist. If modesty is a concern you may certainly leave on your undergarments. Please know that some oils or lotions may get on these garments.
- Morning Sun Massage & Spa is a stress-free zone. When you walk in the door, give yourself the right to relax, enjoy, and escape for a time from stress and worry. Take a moment for yourself.
Payment methods and privacy
- Your information is safe with us. We will never share your information with other companies or individuals. Confidentiality is strictly observed.
- Accepted forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, SpaFinder gift cards, and Morning Sun gift certificates. No checks please.
Gift cards and gift certificates
- Gift cards are sold with preset amounts that reflect the current prices of our services. While infrequent, we do occasionally make small adjustments to pricing. If prices change between purchase of a gift card and its redemption, we will apply the face dollar value of the gift card toward the services rendered. If there is a balance due, it will be the responsibility of the client.
- Gift cards do not expire.
- Gift cards are not kept on file at Morning Sun, which means that the gift card must be shown at the appointment in order to be redeemed. The physical paper gift certificate, print out, or email are all acceptable.
Please feel free to Contact us at any time with other questions, comments, or concerns.